Friday, December 17, 2010

Helping Hands


This has been quit an adventure. Going back to school in my mid-thirties with two young boys and a part-time job. I have had to rely on a lot of people. My parents have been incredibly supportive, babysitting whenever they can(even though they live 40 minutes away!) My husband has endured my new "stressed out" personality with total support and love. My friends have jumped in whenever they can, watching my kids or just calming me down. My new friends at school have been incredible as well. What a support system we have created. Since many of us have had many classes together, we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I don't think I would have made it this far if it weren't for them. It is always nice to hear you are not the only one feeling stressed out, neglectful of your kids or doubtful of your abilities. This has been a terrific experience and I am grateful for everyone who has supported me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment