Friday, December 17, 2010

Technology in the Classroom


Just like anything, the more you are exposed to technology, the less scary it becomes. I am having so much fun learning new ways to bring technology into the classroom. I got to see firsthand how much kids love and appreciate it! I know that it will be a challenge. I see how busy teachers are and how it is not always practical for them to use technology but that is because it has not been made easy for them. There has to be support from the school you are working at. There needs to be classes so that using technology does not feel like such a big production. I want to keep expanding my knowledge in this area. I can't wait to sign up for the Whiteboard classes at my College. Maybe,in the future, I can be the one to show others!

No comments:

Post a Comment